Our premium soft tiles are a great flooring option for any trade show or display booth. Available in several bright and vibrant colors, these tiles will not only add pizzazz to your booth but added comfort. We offer our premium soft tile trade show kits in two packages; one kit contains 25 tiles plus a carry along tote, and one kit features 25 tiles with a wheeled bag. Each kit contains enough tiles to cover a 10′ x 10′ booth and each tile comes with 2 removable edge pieces.
Note: There may be some surface imperfections and color variation. Also, our Foam products can be punctured by sharp animal nails, rough use, high heels, and moving furniture.
- Solid Colors – 25 Tiles w/ respective case.
- Baby Blue/Royal Blue – 13 Baby Blue and 12 Royal Blue tiles with respective case.
- Baby Blue/Lime Green – 13 Baby Blue and 12 Lime Green tiles with respective case.
- Royal Blue/Lime Green – 13 Royal Blue and 12 Lime Green tiles with respective case.
- Black/Grey – 13 Black and 12 Grey tiles with respective case.
- Purple/Pink – 13 Purple and 12 Pink tiles with respective case.
- Closed cell EVA foam rubber
- 2′ x 2′.
- ~13 mm
- Tiles weigh approximately 1.25 Lbs. each.
- Our premium soft tile trade show kits are great for any display or trade show booth. These tile kits are also great for play areas, day cares, and much more.
- Soft tiles are very easy to maintain. Due to the tiles being constructed of durable closed cell foam, no liquids can penetrate the surface of the tiles.
- If the tiles do get something spilled on them or appear dirty, all that is required to clean them is to do a quick wipe of the tiles with a damp cloth and your soft tiles will look like new.
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add border tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner, and border tiles where you see fit.
- When coming up to an opposite wall, make sure you cut the tiles to fit the area leaving a gap that’s roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.